Cherry Blossom season has passed and spring is in full swing now that we’re into May. I wanted to give you all a quick recap of all the fun cherry blossom festival activities I partook in this year. This was my second year living in DC during the Cherry Blossom Festival and I had a blast revisiting some of my favorite activities and exploring new events this time around. It’s truly the most beautiful time of year to be in Washington. DC!
What I Did:
- Viewed the Cherry Blossoms at the Tidal Basin
- Visited Cherry Hill at Dumbarton Oaks
- Cherry Blossom Pop Up Bar
- Newseum Nights in Bloom party
- Artechouse In Full Bloom exhibit
- La Vie Cherry Blossom rooftop
What I Wore:
I also wanted to share some of the outfits I wore to various events during this season. Overall, anything pink or floral is a good bet when you’re dealing with these flowering trees and I definitely expanding my wardrobe this spring to include blossom-friendly pieces!