Since cold weather is in full effect right now, I’m sharing a few of my current favorites to keep you cozy throughout the season! I’m all for staying in when there’s a blizzard and cuddling up with a good book or starting a new Netflix show, grabbing a cup of tea, and putting on a relaxing face mask. This list has everything you need for indoor inspiration!
These are my absolute favorite things that I own and use daily to keep myself all cuddled up during the wintertime! Mulled wine and hot cocoa are my drinks of choice this time of year, so I was super excited to come across this old-fashion “drinking chocolate” used during colonial times. If you’re a fan of dark chocolate, this one’s for you!
- Blanket: Kennebunk Bliss Plush Throw, Nordstrom, $40
- Fuzzy Socks: Feather Soft Crew Socks, Urban Outfitters, $8, and Summer & Rose Aspen Socks, $28 for 3 pairs
- Candles: Frasier Fir Votive Candle, Thymes, $13 (a Christmas staple in my family), and the Mulled Wine Holiday Tin Candle, Anthropologie, $20
- Sweater: Long Open Front Cardigan, Topshop, $45
- Mug: Anthropologie
- Beverages: American Heritage Drinking Chocolate, $25 (non-alcoholic and an upgrade on your typical hot cocoa), and Wassail Wine Spices, $10 (for making the perfect mulled wine)
Whether you go for solitary activities or want to do something with a group of friends and family, this roundup of cozy indoor activities is sure to keep you occupied, no matter how bad the weather gets outside.
- Books: Circe by Madeline Miller, My Year of Rest and Relaxation by Ottessa Moshfegh, There There by Tommy Orange, and A Lady’s Guide to Etiquette and Murder by Dianne Freeman
- Movies: Dr. Seuss’s The Grinch (currently out), Mary Poppins Returns (out December 19), On the Basis of Sex (out December 25), and A Dog’s Way Home (out January 11)
- Games: Hygge: I Should Have Known That Trivia, $20, Unstable Unicorns, $20, Punderdome Card Game, $15
- TV Shows: The Marvelous Ms. Maisel (Amazon Prime), The Great British Baking Show: Holidays (Netflix), and Brooklyn Nine-Nine (Hulu)
Face Mask to Try This Month: Sephora’s limited edition holiday sheet masks for your face, feet, and hands. I’m obsessed with the gold and silver face masks -they’re super hydrating and make your skin glow – and am so excited to test out the hands and feet versions. They seem to have sold out online, but I’ve had luck snagging these in-store. Just look for the silver and gold packaging!
I hope these personal favorites help you embrace the joys of a cozy night in! Stay warm, everyone!