Happy February Everyone!
If you’ve been following me for a while, you know I’m an avid reader. I love turning to books to broaden my horizons and escape from reality for a little while – I find that romance novels often offer the perfect escape!
Below I’ve included a range of a few of my favorite romance novels – I always love a bit of humor and wit injected into my love stories, so you’ll find lots of badass heroines and hilarious banter in these books. Enjoy and let me know of any of your favorite romance novels in the comments!
Romance Novel Picks:
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
- Hook, Line & Sinker by Tessa Bailey
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Red, White, & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- The Kindred Spirits Supper Club by Amy E. Reichert
- Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
- Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds
- Heartstopper volumes 1-4 by Alice Osman
- The Dead Romantics by Ashley Poston
- Nora Goes Off Script by Annabel Monaghan
- The Sign For Home by Blair Fell
- Payback’s a Witch by Lana Harper
- Book Lovers by Emily Henry
- Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Love & Other Words by Christina Lauren
- The Matchmaker’s Gift by Lynda Cohen Loigman