This cold, end-of-winter weather has me dreaming of warmer escapes and tropical vacations! I’ve been reminiscing about my incredible girl’s trip last September with my blogger bestie Lisa to stay at her vacation home in 30A, Florida: 30A Occasionally Luxe.
Full disclosure – I had never even heard of 30A before this trip! It’s truly a hidden Florida gem with its pristine beaches, beautiful architecture, and serene energy. It’s the perfect vacation spot where you won’t have to worry about crowds and tourists and just focus on relaxing!
Where to Stay:
I can’t say enough wonderful things about my stay at 30A Occasionally Luxe! The entire home was so spacious and had everything we needed – a private heated pool, two kitchens and outdoor grill, a covered porch, 5 spacious bedrooms, and 5 1/2 baths for all your guests and family to enjoy their stay.
Not only was the home itself perfect for a relaxing vacation, but it is in a truly prime location! You can take a short 5 minute walk to the beach and it’s an easy 5-7 minute ride to the Hub, Alys Beach, Seagrove, or Rosemary Beaches. You have everything right where you need it so you don’t have to worry about anything at all!
Where to Eat:
- Breakfast: Nectar at The Hub 30A for quintessential breakfast fare and Raw & Juicy for delicious smoothies and coffees at Alys Beach
- Lunch: Pickle’s at Seaside – I’m kind of obsessed with the vintage vibes of this restaurant and the fried pickles and pimento cheese were heavenly!
- Dinner: Pescado 30A – this seafood grill and rooftop bar has the most stunning views of Rosemary Beach and delicious cuisine, Latin Coastal – I loved these Latin-inspired dishes with a coastal twist located in Seacrest Beach – it hit the spot after a long day of exploring, and Cuvee 30A – award-winning cuisine located in a beautiful restaurant, you simply can’t go wrong with any of the delicious menu choices!
In addition, if you’re looking for different ways to celebrate and enjoy the delicious local food at your home, you can order a charcuterie board by Gatheringboards30a, a delicious cake from Sweet Henrietta’s, or snack on a breakfast board from gatherandgraze_emeraldcoast.
What to Do:
- Lounge in the 30A Occasionally Luxe private heated pool.
- Visit the nearby beach – just a short walk from 30A Occasionally Luxe, this beautiful beach is expansive and has incredible views. If you go for a morning stroll, you may even see dolphins (I did)!
- Shop at The Hub, which has some of the cutest local shops – everything from jewelry and vintage bags (at Anthea le Jardin) to art (Adaro Art) to clothing and souvenirs (30a General Store).
- Shop at Paradise Found Souvenirs for the cutest touristy treats to bring back memories!
- Stroll around Rosemary Beach – it has the cutest architecture (almost European) and lots of shops and restaurants to explore.
- Walk through the beautiful Alys Beach with its stunning all-white architecture.
- Check out the kitschy town of Seaside, which has vintage airstreams to shop at and eat from and the cutest photo spots!
- 30a Glow – the first and only Smokeless Luxury bonfire company on The Emerald Coast/30a. This experience was absolutely magical, as we enjoyed watching the sunset in beautiful lounge chairs with a customizable s’mores setup, bonfire, and music! This event company provides you with the perfect way to celebrate any special occasions or celebrations, including intimate date nights, anniversaries, proposals or engagements, small soirees, birthdays, girls nights, and bachelorettes. The team we met was also so incredibly sweet!
- Kiana Tate Photography – we had the pleasure of working with this fabulous local photographer during our stay at 30A. Kiana has a strong portfolio of wedding and couples photography, but also does portrait and fun lifestyle shoots too. She was an absolute pleasure to meet and work with!
I hope this fun guide to my time at 30A encourages you all to look there for your next getaway. I had so much fun and simply can’t wait go back and explore even more of this stunning and serene part of Florida!