February is definitely the Month of Love in my mind, so I always take some time to indulge in uplifting, sweet romance novels. There’s nothing better than escaping into a whirlwind romance during this cold winter month!
For this post, I wanted to share some of my top romance recommendations – from books I’ve already enjoyed, to those still left on my To Be Read (TBR) list. I always try to make sure my reading choices include diverse authors and stories, so on this list you’ll find love stories featuring different races, abilities, and sexualities. I think there’s something beautiful about love in every form!
Books I’ve read and loved:
- The Love Con by Seressia Glass (currently reading and loving!)
- Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Red, White, & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
- Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan (3rd in the Crazy Rich Asians trilogy)
- Cemetery Boys by Aidan Thomas
- Honey Girl by Morgan Rogers
Books on my TBR list:
- The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood
- The Charm Offensive by Alison Cochrun
- The Spanish Love Deception By Elena Armas
- Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall
- You had me at Hola by Alexis Daria
I hope these book picks inspire you to dive into love stories this month! Happy reading!