Since July is the month that officially kicks off summer, I want to share some great books that make ideal beach reads and vacation companions. Whether you’re staying at home and need to be mentally transported on vacation or want the perfect pairing as you lounge poolside, I’ve got a range of books for every preference. Listed below are mysteries, self-discovery, and romance novels. You simply can’t go wrong!
Here are the books I’ve read/are on my TBR list as fabulous summer reads:
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
- The People you meet on vacation by Emily Henry
- Nantucket Counterfeit by Steven Axelrod
- Big Summer by Jennifer Weiner
- That Summer by Jennifer Weiner
- Golden Girl by Ellen Hilderbrand
- Last Summer at the Golden Hotel by Elyssa Friedland
- The Vietri Project by Nicola DeRobertis-Theye
- The Vacationers by Emma Straub
- The Secret Bridesmaid by Katy Birchall
- The Kindred Spirits Supper Club by Amy E. Reichert
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Circe by Madeline Miller
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
- Sex and Vanity by Kevin Kwan
Have you read any of these yet? Are there any summer books I should add to my list? Let me know in the comments!
Happy reading, everyone!