The holiday season is certainly looking different this year – no large family gatherings, no spontaneous coffee dates with old friends in your hometown, no warm-weather end of year trips, and no glitzy parties to ring in the new year.
I’ve been at our family homes in Connecticut and Vermont for about a month now and have been enjoying the quality family time. I’ve also definitely embraced everything cozy during these colder months and wanted to share few things I’m obsessed with that have kept me comfy and entertained at home.
- Favorite Candles: Slow North’s Merry + Bright, Thymes’ Frasier Fir, and Anthropologie’s Mulled Wine
- Favorite Cozy Wear: Margaux The Cozy Slippers ($138) and The Sock ($28)
- Favorite Tea: The Republic of Tea Comfort and Joy Black Tea
- Favorite Seasonal Drink: Mulled wine/cider
- Favorite Red Wine: Arabella Cabernet Sauvignon ($10)
- Favorite Snack: Maple Sugar Candies
- Favorite Blanket: Nordstrom Bliss Plush Throw ($39.50)
- Favorite Self Care Face Masks: Moroccan Magic Lavender Sleep Sheet Mask ($19/5 pack)
- Favorite Loungewear: Sydne Summer Long Sleeve Jumpsuit ($68)
For entertainment, this is how I’ve been keeping myself occupied this winter:
- Favorite movies: Happiest Season, White Christmas, Christmas in Connecticut, Mucho Mucho Amor, and Princess Diana: In Her Own Words
- Favorite Books: Home Body by Rupi Kaur, The Hunting Party by Lucy Foley, Untamed by Glennon Doyle, and Midwinter Murder by Agatha Christie
- Favorite Shows: Dash & Lily, The Crown, Seinfeld, Killing Eve, and The Great
I hope these cozy activities and seasonal treats let you enjoy your time indoors even more. I know this is a difficult time and any little thing you can do to make the days more special is definitely worth it! I’m here for you. ❤