Since today marks the beginning of Scorpio season, I’m sharing a few fun, horoscope-inspired finds. You can wear these clothes and jewelry no matter what your zodiac sign is, and I’ve included everything from books to sleep masks to wall art to give your home a more celestially-inspired vibe.
If you’re curious about why I’m so excited for #ScorioSzn, be sure to read my post from last year all about what astrology means to me. And trust me, I’m no astrologer or die-hard horoscope fanatic, I just find them so intriguing and thought-provoking. Horoscopes allow me to acknowledge my shortcomings and work on being the best version of myself. They’re fun, poignant, and have let me bond with complete strangers because we share the same sign. And let’s be honest – sending zodiac memes is my main form of communicating with my long-distance friends!
Clothing and Accessories:
- Rhode Ella Zodiac Dress ($116) – I own this dress and adore it so much – it can be styled so many different ways and the print plays homage to the constellations without screaming “horoscopes.”
- Dolls Kill Horoscopez Collection – Scorpio cropped hoodie ($48). They also have a variety of dresses, beanies, graphic tees, and more for all different star signs!
- Topshop Zodiac Graphic Tee ($22) – represent all signs in this cropped grayscale T-shirt.
- The HotSox Zodiac Collection ($16 per pair) lets you subtly dabble in wearing your sign without making a statement. I love the colors and trait breakdown design – it makes the socks more personal!
- Zodiac 14K Gold-Plated Necklace ($138) – this gorgeous and understated gold necklace makes a beautiful gift!
- Kendra Scott Birthstone Colors Jewelry – you can pick pieces containing your month’s birthstone in a range of styles from rings to necklaces. There’s an option at every price point!
- Zodiac Mismatched Stud Earring & Ear Crawler Set ($62) – the stars may be out of reach, but your constellation will never be far away with this beautiful earring set!
- Zodiac Pendant Necklace ($62) – a subtle way to rep your sign.
Home and Fun:
- Astrological Glass Jar Candle ($8)
- Slip Zodiac Embroidered Eye Mask ($50)
- Zodiac Embroidery Stitch Kit ($9)
- Velvet Zodiac Journal ($14)
- Zodiac Throw Pillows ($39)
- Pocket Astrology Book ($10)
- Spongelle Zodiac Water Body Wash Infused Buffer – Lotus Bloom ($18)
- Zodiac Wall Art ($158)
- Zodiac Trinket Box ($100)
I hope you all find inspiration from this post to embrace your star sign and wear your zodiac on your sleeve! Have a great rest of your week!